Thursday, January 26, 2017

Artificial Radio Hour with Rev. Dr. Dr. Phill Part 4



The truth is that I pretty much don't know what any of this stuff is. All my mp3 files are organized with iTunes into folders. This stuff mostly comes from the folder marked "Unknown Artist - Unknown Album". Even when I can identify the song, I don't know who it's by. The file names I've listed below are about all I know.


A note on "Voltage Controlled Technicolor": That was a music blog I used to frequent around ten years ago. The blogger put up a compilation of 26 unlabeled tracks, as a bit of a challenge I think. That blogger is gone now, as is the blog, so who knows what it all was.



This one is generally quiet. Enjoy!

-Rev. Dr. Dr. Phill

Bobs Slacktime Funhouse - Rev. Susie the Floozie's Greatest Tits Show

To A Little Radio

supercharger

HuHueu

Stop Podcasting Yourself Epsode 429 - Paul F. Tompkins 6/6/2016

Track 08 - VOLTAGE CONTROLLED TECHNICOLOR - VCT vol. 1

prachtjazz

The Jackie And Laurie Show - Hide That Shit    6/6/2016

IPCRESS (master1)

guity04  

Hour of Slack #1573 - They Saved Grandpa's Gauze Pt. 1 6/6/2016

Track 12 - VOLTAGE CONTROLLED TECHNICOLOR - VCT vol. 1

trimpin

Pop Rocket - 1975 Special! 6/8/2016

kelmeja  

slms_sample5  

(originally posted 01/24/17)

No comments:

Post a Comment