Sunday, March 19, 2017

Artificial Radio Hour with Rev. Dr. Dr. Phill Part 12


Memphis Slim has cool hair.
Here's the new show! Some blues, a bit of jazz, and it isn't so long.
That's Maya Rudolph's mom!
I guess the Ruby episodes were adding length. I like them, but I also like a shorter episode so I dunno. What do you all think?
Willie.
Speaking of what you think, I did send out an extra email this week, hopefully that wasn't a bother. I'm excited to see what your show theme ideas are!
Still running.
In my house, we call a coincidental synchronicity a "shrimp dish". There was a shrimp dish scenario this week when two podcasts recorded months apart ended up talking about the same thing. That was weird, so it definitely had to go in the show!
"Breeze" Glen. He insists on the quotation marks.


Enjoy!

-Rev. Dr. Dr. Phill

Trouble in Mind - Memphis Slim (1959?)

Hard Ground - "Breeze" Glen (1999?)

Bullseye with Jesse Thorn - Lisa Hanawalt 6/27/2016

I Am The Black Gold Of The Sun - Rotary Connection feat. Minnie Ripperton (1971)

Bullseye with Jesse Thorn - Wyatt Cenac 6/27/2016

Jordan, Jesse GO! Ep. 434: Turtle in the Spelling Bee with Bridgid Ryan 6/27/2016

Wade In The Water - Ramsey Lewis Trio (1968)

Stop Podcasting Yourself  Episode 432 - Jane Stanton 6/27/2016

The SubGenius Hour of Slack Podcast #1581 8/2/2016

Walkin' The Blues - Willie Dixon (1955)

Stop Podcasting Yourself  Episode 432 - Jane Stanton 6/27/2016

Track 14 - Listening Device (1999?)

Qidrechinna/Mon Destin Est D'Aimer/I Am Destined to Love - Abdel Gadir Salim (1999)

No comments:

Post a Comment