Sunday, April 2, 2017

Artificial Radio Hour with Rev. Dr. Dr. Phill Part 14

It's 1981!

Some more Fred Frith, but no more Tuxedomoon, although I went back and forth on that. Punk, post-punk, post-post-punk, post-chamber, and my own severe manipulation of a German experimental woodwind track to back up a spoopy story on My Brother, My Brother, and Me.



Not shown: Guestspert Patrick Rothfuss.

I like chopping stuff up, but it takes a while sometimes to really get into it. On the Bass
flute track, I mostly just layered a backwards version on it, cut some bits out, and added
a bit of delay here and there.

Enjoy!

- Rev. Dr. Dr. Phill

That's a pretty amazing guitar, Fred.
A Spit In The Ocean - Fred Frith With Massacre (1981)

Smile, you guys.

Nick The Stripper - The Birthday Party (1981)

Telephone And Rubber Band - Penguin Cafe Orchestra (1981)

Still Buffering: How to Break-Ups 7/12/2016

That's When I Reach For My Revolver - Mission Of Burma (1981)

Ruby: The Adventures of a Galactic Gumshoe Part 13: Cosmic Pinball - ZBS Foundation (1982)


Which one is Penguin?
 Air À Danser - Penguin Cafe Orchestra (1981)

Beef And Dairy Network - Episode 13 - Rio Special 7/25/2016

Ruby: The Adventures of a Galactic Gumshoe Part 14: Solar Sailing - ZBS Foundation (1982)

Ruby: The Adventures of a Galactic Gumshoe Part 15: Monet, the Aurorian - ZBS Foundation (1982)

Property Is Theft - T.S.O.L. (1981)

Beach Theme (edit) (Thief Soundtrack) - Tangerine Dream (1981)

My Brother, My Brother, And Me - MBMBaM 311: Amber Is The Color of Our Energy with
Guestspert Patrick Rothfuss 7/11/2016

Bass Flute, Contrabass Clarinet (edit) - Experimentalstudio Der Heinrich Strobel Stiftung, Freiburg (SWR) (1981)


Genius.





Genius of Love - Tom Tom Club (1981)

No comments:

Post a Comment